Senior Front End Developer
Location: This position has the flexibility to be remote, hybrid or in-office in the United States.
Reports to a software development manager and is a key player within our iTwin Design Review service used within the ProjectWise and SYNCHRO Product lines, with a key focus on UX/UI development.
- Work on updating and advancing our UX initiatives for the iTwin Design Review service.
- Work with multiple teams within the unit to expand the feature set of the iTwin Design Review service.
- Represents the Development team on escalations and interfaces with Network Operations, Cloud operations and User Success within Post Mortems
- Ensuring no regression on front end aspects of the iTwin Design Review service
- Actively involved in the accomplishment of departmental and company-wide quality initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud offerings and services
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, CI, CD and DevOps processes
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using React/HTML/CSS/TypeScript required
- Proactive, results oriented with ability to solve complex problems through excellent analysis
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of core computer science concepts like data structures, algorithms, and operating systems.
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer (or any other physical requirements). The role requires communication with managers, peers and other colleagues of the company in person, and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
- This role does not require travel.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system.