Winden is hiring a Remote Senior Frontend Developer
We are a a financial technology startup that builds business banking, custom financial tools, and a community for over 40m solopreneurs in the United States. Our mission is to help small businesses and solopreneurs succeed by simplifying their finances with smarter products and services.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who is motivated to turn beautiful designs into dynamic React.js components. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application to ensure we have delightful products to use.
What you will be doing
- Implement high quality responsive user interfaces.
- Build a reusable component library
- Ensure feasibility of UI/UX mockups
- Cooperate with backend developers to integrate banking APIs
What you should have
- Youve been building web applications professionally for 5+ years.
- You write understandable, testable components striving towards maintainability.
- You are a strong communicator. You can explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- An eye for detail.
- Extensive React.js experience.
- TypeScript experience.
- Server Side Rendering (SSR) experience (Next.js)
- Extensive CSS expertise
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
Nice to have
- Enjoy working remotely
- Fintech experience
- Understanding of banking/financial services products.
Benefits of working with us
Paid time off
Salary and compensation
$50,000 — $90,000/year
🌏 WorldwideSee more jobs at Winden
Curated from remoteok.io