Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare, and Slack. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Scott Belsky (previously Founder and CEO at Behance) and Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe).
We are currently 30 employees based out of DUMBO, Brooklyn and US remote.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the product vision for our out-of-the-box vertical solutions. You’ll champion the needs of our enterprise customers and drive the execution for our vertical solutions to deliver category-defining products.
As our first Product Management hire focused on Solutions, you’ll get the chance to have lots of autonomy and impact. You’ll play a pivotal role in leading our solutions efforts, defining our solutions product strategy and roadmap, including entering new markets, and building our product culture.
You will report to our Senior Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Define product vision and strategy for our solutions across vertical turn-key apps and analytics to enter new markets
- Develop product requirements and manage product execution for Radar’s vertical solutions products
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders across Engineering, Design, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales to deliver the best solutions
- Prioritize product strategy and roadmap based on user research, market pull, and business needs to drive growth and retention for our solutions products
- Understand our enterprise customer’s business needs and articulate a product vision to impactfully solve their challenges
- 5+ years of product management experience at a fast-paced company
- Experience leading the successful delivery of technical and innovative SaaS products for enterprise customers at scale that require
- Effective leadership skills to drive alignment across cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems to different audiences
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Background in Sales engineering or engineering, a plus
You’ll work with:
- Charlene Lee, Senior Director of Product
- Nick Patrick, CEO
- Tim Julien, CTO
- Craig Kochis, Engineering Manager
- Jay Sani, Senior Product Manager
- Beryl Wang, Product Designer
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Curated from remotive.io