5 days ago
Senior Project Manager at Conduent
Senior Project Manager (remote)
Location: Remote, US
Categories: Professional Services / Project Management
Req ID: 2023-79058
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Would you like to take ownership of delivering healthcare technology implementation projects?
Do you enjoy building and maintaining client relationships?
About the Role
The Sr. Project Manager provides leadership for, and manages, the day-to-day activities of the projects and the project team. They are responsible for ensuring all implementation standard practices are being followed utilizing PMO processes, tools, and templates. This supports “Healthcare” system, client implementations.
- Providing management to ensure project deliverables conform to all PMO standards and are delivered timely and of the highest quality.
- Managing projects and resources assigned to your projects by functional areas according to the project management plan.
- Ensuring the execution of, and monitoring, all project activities. This includes cross functional meetings/communications, ensuring completion of the project/implementation is on schedule, within budget, and meeting stakeholder requirements.
- Advising colleagues on project management processes and techniques and assists with the successful delivery of their project deliverables.
- Communicating with clients, senior management, team members, and vendors to ensure project deadlines and specifications are met.
- Managing business and customer relations as it relates to the service and scope of a project. The Project Manager should manage, track, and report the assigned project budget and change requests against actual costs or hours.
- Conveying and obtaining a sense of urgency from project stakeholders to ensure project success. Escalating risks and issues to the appropriate level for timely resolution, so project deliverables are not impacted.
- Have 3+ years of project management experience in managing large, enterprise “client” implementation projects using industry accepted project management methodologies.
- Have working knowledge of industry standards, regulations, and processes and best practices relative to Project Management.
- Have familiarity with and has used project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Have English fluency (able to speak, write, and translate in a business environment).
- Have good problem solving / troubleshooting / analysis and decision-making skills.
- Have General Microsoft Office product knowledge.
- Have excellent organizational and team building skills.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or commiserate industry experience.
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your work day.
Working For You
Perks and rewards designed for you:
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family’s needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we’ve received for our diversity efforts.
At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates. We strive to create a culture where you can:
Bring your authentic self to work
- Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
- Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $90,000 – $130,000.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.