Swag...everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together...
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT weve just begun to scratch the surface…
And thats where YOU come in…
As SwagUps Technical Recruiter, youll be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring specifically for our technical roles. You will need to be proactive with your outreach to candidates across multiple channels and social platforms and be comfortable poaching candidates within the industry. Managing our full-cycle recruitment process and working alongside our Director of Talent Acquisition will be the baseline for success. You will work on building diverse talent pipelines while developing solid relationships with our hiring managers, empowering them to make informed hiring decisions.
The Technical Recruiter will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a small but mighty team committed to significant results. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the future of SwagUp by attracting and recruiting top technical talent while cultivating an amazing candidate experience. You will be responsible for vetting potential candidates, ensuring they will play a vital role in the culture component at SwagUp. Our culture is unique, and youll be an asset in helping us bring on new hires who will enhance and maintain the culture weve worked so hard to build!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to gain a greater perspective into hiring requirements and hiring objectives and develop job descriptions tailored to these discussions.
- Utilize various job posting platforms and channels, including social media and networking groups, to proactively engage with and attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of active and passive candidates in various markets while establishing networking relationships with prospective candidates.
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the hiring process by remaining accessible, responsible, and transparent to candidates. We want all candidates to walk away with a positive perspective towards SwagUp as a brand, regardless of the outcome.
- Conduct thorough interviews and initial screens by asking the right questions while keeping SwagUps culture and values in mind.
- Work with HR and Finance to ensure that our salary rates are aligned with market value.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to hiring managers throughout the hiring process, keeping all necessary stakeholders informed and, in the loop, regarding progress on all open roles.
- Maintain our proactive culture, where people inspire and push each other to be better and are excited by the ongoing challenges they face here.
- At least 5 years of experience, experiencing the full-cycle recruitment at a high-growth tech startup for technical roles at various levels.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for “relationship building” recruiting; the ideal Technical Recruiter will have a warm, outgoing, and approachable personality to guarantee the best candidate experience!
- Knowledge and comfortability with various recruiting tools and platforms to identify and connect with candidates.
- Ability to manage high-volume recruitment in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to building diverse, inclusive, and highly talented teams.
- Comfortable working autonomously simultaneously on multiple positions, with an ability to prioritize top business needs.
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize as needed!), deliver realistic timelines and achieve hiring goals.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Establish a baseline and improve the amount of time from when the job is posted, to when the candidate is passed along beyond the hiring manager.
- Establish a baseline and improve the percentage of candidates making it to the third round of interviews.
- Establish a baseline and improve overall time to fill roles with the best talent.
- Establish a baseline and improve first-year attrition rates and employee tenure for technical hires. Part of making the right hires is ensuring these are hires looking to grow as the company grows, with long-term plans of being with us.
- Establish a baseline and improve a high percentage of offer letter acceptances to ensure our organization is a desirable, attractive place to work.
- Establish a baseline and improve the time between when a candidate submits their application and the first initial outreach.
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, youre in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
Salary: $95,000 - $110,000
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! ## tothemoon
Curated from remotive.io