Social Media Coordinator
Remote or San Francisco, California
Marketing – Brand
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented strategic thinker for our Social Media Coordinator to help grow the Curology and Agency brand. This person would support Curology and Agency’s organic social media presence on key social platforms with a dedicated focus on Instagram and TikTok. The Social Media Coordinator will assist with building brand awareness and consideration. The role will require an emphasis on creative, execution, and data for both Instagram and TikTok.
What you’ll do
- Contribute your ideas to turn Curology + Agency’s social media channels into THE destinations for skincare
- Familiarity with social media and marketing tools (i.e. Later, Emplifi, Asana, Notion)
- Create brand love through social activations and social moderation
- Chart your own course—convince us of cool new marketing ideas that we should invest in and you will be in charge of running them
- Conduct competitive analysis on products, claims, language, content marketing strategies as it relates to various brand initiatives
- Develop content for use across platforms and genres
- Stay on top of social trends and cultural moments
What you’ll need
- A deep passion for skincare and beauty products
- Understanding of our brand mission and core values
- A keen intuition what marketing messages will resonate with our audience
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to produce accurate and quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reasoned thinking and a general understanding of how to interpret data. Knows how data relates to partnership and team performance.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, able to work autonomously and as part of a team. Eager to learn about the team’s whole process and how it fits into the company’s overall strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knows when to loop in manager on certain tasks and projects that require support or approval.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to suggest ideas on current team campaigns and social partnerships.
- Exhibits a “get-stuff-done” attitude while regularly communicating their working bandwidth with their manager.
What you’ll love about working at Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Attractive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded #3 for 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area and 2021 Forbes #4 Best Startup Employers, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer eCommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
Curated from remote.co