Our goal at Pipeline is to help content creators turn their passion into a career. Consumption of online media is growing quickly and there are millions of new creators starting their journey each month. We believe that anyone who is deeply passionate about a niche and willing to put in the work can be a successful creator. Pipeline was created to provide the best environment for new creators to succeed through premium educational content and a supportive community.
Gamers, creators, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we were starting out. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of creators, we’re profitable, and we’re growing quickly. 🚀
We’re looking for an inventive Social Video Producer to join our growing Marketing team and help scale our creative reach. The Social Video Producer will be responsible for ideating, producing, and editing short-form video content for distribution on organic social channels as well as user acquisition campaigns on socials, Google, YouTube, and more. You’ll get the chance to empower thousands of content creators while working alongside some of the top creators in the industry. This is a full-time remote position.
Please include link to reel/portfolio in resume. Short-form content samples (YouTube Shorts/TikToks/IG Reels) a huge plus.
- Collaborate with teams across social, design, and marketing to produce video content for social media, digital marketing campaigns, and the Pipeline website
- Own the production process end-to-end; from ideation to storyboarding, producing, editing, and executing post-production deliverables
- Pitch and develop video topic ideas taking into account our brand identity, audience, and current trends
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar for video content on social media
- Engage in creative problem solving and evaluate video performance analytics
- Maintain production status tracking and performance documentation
- 3+ years of experience as a digital content producer (including direct experience ideating, producing, and editing content)
- Experience working in gaming, streaming, and/or content creation space(s) and a great sense of the style, aesthetic, and formats that work for digital content in these spaces
- Experience using Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Thorough understanding of all social media channels and emerging digital channels
- Comfortable working for a fast-paced startup
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- BONUS: passion and experience working with short-form content (Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, TikTok)
- HUGE BONUS: experience working on paid social ads (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
- 💰 Competitive Compensation + Stock Options
- ⌚ Flexible, Remote Work Schedules
- 🏥 Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
- 🤝 Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Curated from remotive.io