Software Engineer – Gaming SDK
Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Generate game scripts and storyboards
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- Experience in using Redis and MariaDB with ExpressJS, VueJS
- High level knowledge of REST APIs and libraries
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or Games Technology
Curated from remote.co