Title: Talent Partner
Location: United States
- REMOTE US
- FULLY REMOTE
Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies.
Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Cint is on a mission to transform the Market Research industry and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Talent Partner to join our team to help us find the best talent.
As a Talent Partner you will work closely with the business to understand the hiring needs and support the team with hiring the best talent. You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy contributing towards building an exceptional employer branding. The key focus for this role is to drive the end-to-end recruitment processes for our teams, with the opportunity to support other growth regions/departments in the future and deliver against the companies hiring goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can make an impact, working in a global talent function and being part of an innovative team.
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process for roles
- Partner with the business to focus on hiring exceptional talent across our commercial and tech teams.
- Drive Talent attraction strategies to identify the best talent, by using a range of sourcing techniques, as well as proactively build a future talent pipeline
- Providing a first-class experience to hiring managers, candidates, and internal stakeholders
- Building excellent relationships with your internal stakeholders and demonstrating best recruitment practices.
- Building your network within the industry and contributing towards the employer branding for Cint.
- Supporting the wider team with recruitment projects and spotting recruitment trends within the Market research/Tech industry
- Management of ATS and enjoys maintaining a consistent recruitment process.
- Posting of new roles on LinkedIn, careers site and other necessary job boards.
- Providing an excellent candidate experience; this includes scheduling of interviews, keeping candidates up to date and excited throughout the recruitment process.
What we are looking for:
- Recruitment experience of working on a variety of roles, across Commercial, Corporate and support functions.
- Previous experience of owning and driving the end-to-end recruitment processes
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and has experience of working across EMEA and US regions.
- A natural relationship builder, someone who can build trust with the business, candidates and external stakeholders
- A team player someone who cares about creating a great candidate experience and creating a smooth recruitment process
- Experience of delivering on recruitment projects, focused on recruitment trends, employer branding.
- Experience of working with data and providing hiring stats and metrics on best hiring trends
- Recruitment experience
- ATS Management experience
- Experience of supporting a global business and working in a global talent acquisition function
We are accountable – We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together – We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward – We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves – We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
Curated from remote.co