Location: Latin America; 100% Remote
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
We are looking for an experienced and focused Technical Implementation Manager – Pro & Enterprise who will be responsible for driving technical delivery.
What you get to do:
This role will require you to manage internal and at times vendor resources, schedules and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle.
This also includes management of technical issues and risks to ensure successful and on-time project delivery alongside, contributing to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. Prior systems integration experience is essential.
The Technical Implementation Manager needs and understanding of the card payments industry and issuing processing experience.
- Be able to self-establish a strong team both internally and with vendors as is required
- Work innovatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork and excellence
- Understand complexity of delivery into enterprise environment and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage the day-to-day project activities that are of technical nature
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Demonstrate a technical acumen to support how solutions will address business goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practice
What it takes to succeed:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study; preferably engineering/science/mathematics/computers or, equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of the ISO-8583 specification for card authorization and settlement
- Successful integration of Card lifecycle using APIs. Knowledge of API security using one time token / security certificates
- End to end flow of card from acquirer to issuer and settlement process between them
- Ability to assemble a broad set of technologies and services to create a complete solution to a business requirement: application software, APIs, middleware, database, hardware, storage, network
- Full understanding of Single message and dual messaging for Schemes (VISA/MC)
- Hand on experience of testing using visa and Mastercard simulators
- Key lifecycle management for client
- SQL knowledge including PL/SQL
- Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards, PCI DSS, PSD2, SCA etc
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to Operations and Management
- Ability to work well as a member across diverse teams in various countries and time zones
- Experience with Linux, Unix, openSUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS or Linux
English is our company language, so it is important that you are able to communicate fluently. This is a full-time, remote contractor position and we are looking for candidates in Latin America. Working flexible hours is essential for our remote team to function.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.