Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
You’re into gaming? We want you!
You’re not into gaming? We still want YOU!
- Consulting and customer support for product-specific questions via email and hotline
- Cooperation with customers and external sales partners
- Independent and comprehensive processing and maintenance of our customer data
- General activities in the area of customer support
- Successfully completed training or similar qualification in customer service, in the commercial field or in the field of hardware or electronics / mechanics.
- Fluency in German OR English AND at least one other language:
- ¿También hablas español? ¡Excelente!
- Parli anche italiano? Grande!
- Precise work ethic and attention to detail
- Enjoy teamwork and customer service
- Flexibility and commitment
- Experience in sim racing or product knowledge is a great advantage
You prefer to work remotely? No problem, we will provide the necessary equipment and we take care of occurring travel costs for our team events in Landshut.
You managed to get this far? Congratulations, now it’s your turn, please apply and we will promise to get back to you!
- A positive, modern working environment with flat hierarchies
- Exciting, international projects in a highly motivated and very collegial team
- Personal development opportunities in a future-oriented company
- Lots of fun and room to implement your own ideas
- Immediate entry with long-term perspectives
Top performance for over 20 years.
We at Endor AG produce and market Simracing products under the brand Fanatec. Our product portfolio includes high-end steering wheels and controllers for game consoles and PCs.
Our employees combine creativity, team spirit, and passion with the profession. Long-term relationships, trust and sustainability, as well as the joy of working together and communication at eye level – these are our core values and shape our mission statement.
Because of all these factors and the family corporate culture, working at Endor is something very special.
Join our team and shape with us the future of simracing!
Curated from remote.co