About Privacy Hero
Your Privacy Is Being Invaded. We Don’t Think That’s OK.
We started Privacy Hero because we believe you should always have the right to privacy.
- We believe you shouldn’t have to second guess which websites you visit because you’re worried about who might find out someday.
- We believe you should have control over the amount of private info complete strangers have about your household’s browsing habits.
- We believe safe, private internet access is only getting more important as more and more devices in your home become connected.
- Most of all, we believe protecting your household’s privacy should be simple.
- You shouldn’t have to be a tech geek to keep your household’s data private and secure. With Privacy Hero, it’s as simple as plugging in/setting up the router and letting us handle the rest.
We are looking for a UI / Full Stack developer to take ownership of, iOS, Android and Web apps developed with Ionic, React and Capacitor. You will maintain and extend our apps, implement improvements, manage app store presence and monitor performance.
A successful candidate will be primarily working as a UI/Full Stack developer as part of our engineering team. They will be actively involved in analyzing and estimating new requirements during planning sessions. In an agile environment they will be responsible for completing estimated work to be in production-ready state.
This position is a good fit if you are:
- A self-starter who can manage multiple ongoing tasks
- Independent, but also effectively work as a member of a team
- Adapt to changes easily
- Enjoy working remotely
- Into moving quickly and breaking things (responsibly)
- A small team of experienced engineers
- Startup culture
- Slack centred - no email
- Thinking outside the box (what box? ;))
- Flexible with hours
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Experience with UX design
- Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Effective and confident decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Nice to Have (but not essential):
- Python / Ruby
- Google Cloud Platform
- Automated Testing
- Version Control (Git / GitHub)
- Youll design and implement front end components and user experiences
- Support the product team in A/B testing of the apps
- Release updated versions of the apps on biweekly sprints fixing issues reported by customers
- Work with support department to identify and fix issues
Position is remote (work from home).
Curated from weworkremotely.com