About the Company
CoSoSys, a leading data security company, specializes in Data Loss Prevention Software. CoSoSys’ mission is to enable businesses and end-users around the world to take full advantage of the performance benefits of mobility, portability, and communications solutions, without compromising security. To achieve this, we develop solutions that prevent data loss on the ever-increasing number of devices, endpoints, and mobile devices accessing and storing sensitive data. CoSoSys solutions help organizations around the world meet industry rules and regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA, GDPR, and CCPA. We now proudly protect over 11 million users worldwide.
We are looking for a hard-working, collaborative Enterprise Account Executive at CoSoSys Endpoint Protector. CoSoSys US headquarters is in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a field-based role; the person in this role may be based anywhere in the US.
About the Role
CoSoSys is looking for a VP of Finance to join our rapidly growing team in a high-visibility role supporting senior management.
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Finance will be a key partner to the management team in the execution of the company’s strategic and financial goals. We are seeking an experienced professional with the ability to manage the financial infrastructure and reporting required to support continued growth. The ideal candidate will bring experience in managing all aspects of the finance function at a high-growth and profitable software company.
- Maintain ownership of overall finance & accounting responsibilities including financial planning & analysis, cash management, and KPI reporting
- Lead the financial planning and reporting process ensuring smooth data integration between financial systems, internal financial models, and other operational tools
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting package providing commentary on key trends and performance versus prior year and budget
- Oversee the annual audit process
- Support the tracking of operating spend including analysis of actual figures and forecasts
- Collaborate with go to market teams to provide spend visibility and hiring decisions and make recommendations to enable business initiatives
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and present findings at quarterly board meetings
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience managing all aspects of the finance & accounting function
- 3+ years experience working at a computer software or SaaS company with 100-1000 employees
- 1+ years in an accounting role
- 1+ years in a role as a controller
- Solid analytical foundation and experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong understanding of core financial statements (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet)
- Private equity experience preferred
- High visibility role at a rapidly growing company in a promising end market
- Unique opportunity to work alongside top-decile performing growth and private equity firm Turn/River Capital
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A company culture that embraces personal and professional growth
Curated from remotive.io