Video Producer & Editor
New York City, NY or Remote
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll work with our Creative Director and growing creative team to grow the brand’s video experience across every brand touchpoint. You will integrate design thinking with creative production to instill brand affinity through engaging, emotive, and high-quality video content creation, owning the process from pre-production to post-production. This opportunity is for someone who is excited about playing a key role in building a bold, innovative brand in the dental technology space.
We’re looking for a video producer & editor (PREDITOR) who is driven to construct engaging, fresh, and impactful video experiences that clearly communicate our brand’s story, educate our market in best practices, and deliver key messages through video content including commercials, educational videos, branded shows, and every other kind of video deliverable you can imagine!. The right candidate will be able to quickly understand asset objectives, translate key brand messages into a pre-production plan, execute that plan as a sole videographer or with outside resources, and manage the post-production process to ensure an accurate and engaging deliverable.
What You’ll Do
- Be a foundational part of “Dandy Studios” (our videography team) that develops breakthrough videos across Dandy’s marketing, educational, and enablement programs, building brand affinity and driving engagement with Dandy’s audience.
- Ideate and execute on strategic briefs to craft effective video content, with a focus on the ever-shifting creative marketing space.
- Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post.
- Take responsibility for the creation and delivery of video assets, ensuring the individual pieces adhere to the overall brand strategy, tone, and voice.
- Provide creative leadership and support for the team, sharing your knowledge and experience as a seasoned professional and mentor.
- Manage a cadre of freelance resources including external agencies providing animation, CAD design, and more.
Who We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience, with a focus on branded content and short-form storytelling, as a producer, videographer, and editor, with demonstrated ability across the Adobe Suite.
- Competency and curiosity as a filmmaker with experience directing talent and crafting presentations/treatments.
- An entrepreneurial and owners mentality in your work with the ability to self problem-solve in order to meet the project’s objectives.
- Ability to sell and defend your work, as well as accept feedback and apply it, while articulating feedback to teammates in a constructive manner.
- A firm grasp on production scoping and scheduling as it applies to the creative.
- A reel/portfolio that expresses your talent and passion for the above.
Bonus Points For
- Previous entrepreneurial experience in videography or working with a boutique agency.
- Experience utilizing video review and feedback tools such as Frame.io, Vimeo, etc.
- Experience working with outside freelancers across animation, audio, and other disciplines.
- Outstanding professional references to share.
- Experience with marketplace models.
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work!
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Curated from remote.co